Women skin Acne Problem
Acne is one of the most common skin disorders which largely affect adolescents. Women Skin Acne Problem causes clogged pores leading to pimple outbreaks, cysts, infected abscesses and sometimes even scarring.
During puberty, the male sex hormones called, increase in both boys and girls, causing the Sebaceous Glands to become more active resulting in an increased production of oil. Women Skin Acne Problem can also cause psychological stress and for many individuals it can be socially disabling.
How develops Women Skin Acne Problem
The oil or Sebum produced by your Sebaceous Glands moves to the skin surface via the hair follicles and protects your skin. At times the dead skin cells, dried oil and bacteria cover the hair follicles and block the oil secreted by your Sebaceous Glands.
Bacteria can grow in these blocked follicles cause inflammation. Later, the blocked follicles burst, spilling oil and bacteria, which leads to irritation and pimples. Squeezing and scrubbing skin too hard may aggravate Acne further.
Stages of Women Skin Acne Problem
- Development of Acne
- What causes acne?
- Acne occurs due to a combination of several factors, influenced mainly by heredity,
- age and gender. Lifestyle factors, such as diet or grooming habits appear to play
- a minimal role.
Common Skin Acne Problem Causes
- High levels of Hormone secretion during adolescence.
- At times Acne may also run in families.
- Hormonal changes during menstruation.
- Adverse reactions due to certain medication and cosmetics.
- Grease and oils from the scalp, cooking oil or mineral oil.
- Environmental factors like pollution or humid climatic conditions.
- Bacterial infections.
- Stress may worsen Acne.
- Blackheads are caused due to incomplete blockage; White Heads are caused due to complete blockage of hair follicles. Bacterial infection and irritation may lead to pus formation.
Types of acne
- Acne vulgaris: Commonly occur during puberty and is the most common type.
- Chemical acne: Occur due to exposure to certain chemicals and oils.
- Chloracne: Chlorinated hydrocarbons can cause Acne.
- Tropical acne: Usually caused due to hot and humid climatic conditions.
Treatment for Women Skin Acne Problem
The treatment for Women Acne Problem depends on various factors like severity of the acne, tolerance to the medication, health condition, etc. There are many over-the-counter medications available for the treatment of Women Skin Acne Problem. It is recommended that you seek your doctor’s advice regarding treatment options. Your doctor knows what is best for you.
Women Skin Acne Problem
Incoming search terms:
- women skin
- pimple problem
- pimple problems
- white skin women
- acne and whiteheads
- women pimple
- hard pimples
- dried pimple
- womens acne
- pimples problem solution